Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- On your first use, burn for at least 2 hours or until the entire surface has turned into liquid wax.
- MAXIMUM burn time is 4 hours. NEVER let candle burn for more than 4 hours.
- Trim wick 1/4 inch before each lighting to maintain even and clean burn.
- ALWAYS keep candle in sight when in use.
- NEVER burn a candle on and/or near anything that can catch fire: furniture, drapes, books, papers, and/or flammable materials, etc.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candle when leaving the room or before going to sleep.
- ALWAYS burn candle in a well-ventilated room.
- NEVER burn a candle near open vents, ceiling fans and/or from drafts.
- Candle, container/jar, and wax WILL become hot when in use. Don't move or touch.
- Keep out of reach from children and pets.
- Keep candle free from debris at all times.